With so many electronic toys it can be difficult to motivate your kids to go outside and play. We found this article with 50 different outdoor activities. We hope you find at least a few activities that your kids will love!
Looking for nap mats for toddlers for your kids? Look no further than NapMatsForKids.com where we have one of the largest selections of comfy nap mats that you’ll find anywhere! Our in-house team of “nap mat experts” all have small kids, just like you, and can help you find just the right nat map for your boys or girls…
From the article:
- Play with a hose.
- Play Angry Birds ( with water balloons).
- Mix some colors with water balloons.
- Play with a water table or make your own.
- Make some bird feeders and feed some birds.
- Have a backyard toy car wash .
- Wash a real car .
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt.
- Take some books outside and read under a tree.
- Go on a photo scavenger hunt.
- Spray paint.
- Graffiti the driveway.
Looking for ways to bring your family together? Checkout this article with family activities for busy parents article that could be of interest to you.
For all the ideas click here: http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2012/03/50-simple-outdoor-activities-for-kids.html